Following on from our post about the rise of people looking to rent villas for their holiday instead of hotels, we thought it would be a good idea to provide a low down on the importance of having a property management service in place when renting out your villa.
Many property owners can be confused by or unaware of the property management services which are available, which can result in negative or nervous feelings about renting your property.
It is important to find a good property management company as it allows home owners to forget about the hassles, allowing someone else to take the weight off your shoulders.
Some of the services which you can expect from our property managing service are:
- Repairs service which can be accessed and booked online from our website or via email
- Property maintenance, providing trustworthy tradesmen to fix your problems
- Key holding service, allowing family and friends to visit hassle free
- Information guides for guests and tenants
- Full administration service, dealing with all the paperwork for you
- Monthly inspections, ensuring that your property remains as you left it
Having a service like this allows homeowners to take advantage of the holiday seasons, resulting in a hassle free process.